Monday, January 14, 2013

The Evil and Hateful Gym

I personal love to work out, I love my stationary bike, I love that I can do 20 miles on it easy without breaking a gross smelly sweat. But I hate that people assume because im a plus and "overweight" that im not healthy. My doctor and I have a laugh that Im healthier then my US Army husband. Now to point of the post, I went to the gym this morning, got on my favorite machine and a woman got on the machine next to me. She said " good for you working on you your new years resolution." She smiled... As I looked at her many thoughts ran thru my mind At first I wanted to cut her down like maybe she should start botoxing her hands cause they are showing her age.... or that she just a bitch... But I smiled and said no I just like cycling. but how rude just because I'm a plus I'm trying to lose weight. But then when i step away I saw maybe she was trying to be encouraging which is great. I think women should band together to encourage each other I hate then woman cut other woman down thing. I am naturally full figured I have large breasts and have wide hips and a smaller waist. That is the way I am made and you should embrace yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment